CrazYD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrazYD

AnasayfaPortaLGaleriAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Temel pays a visit to his brother Dursun!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
IceBLue
קคtг๏ภ
קคtг๏ภ
IceBLue

Mesaj Sayısı : 1238
Yaş : 32
Nerden : South Park
Fanatik : Temel pays a visit to his brother Dursun! 3cfc6cbe9b5f994873e98f5d8805462f
Kayıt tarihi : 20/07/08

Temel pays a visit to his brother Dursun! Empty
MesajKonu: Temel pays a visit to his brother Dursun!   Temel pays a visit to his brother Dursun! Icon_minitimeSalı 5 Ağus. - 11:31

On a Sunday morning our Temel visits his dear brother Dursun in his house. He drinks his coffee, eats Hamsi Buğulama with a nice and big Trabzon Ekmeği. Smile

Anyway.. Smile

While he prepares to leave Dursun and go back his home after a good chat with Dursun and his wife, a sudden rain storm starts to beat the windows of the house.

Dursun kindly invites Temel to spend the night in his house, and asks his wife to spread a bed for Temel in the living room. He goes to an other room to help his wife.

To his very surprise, when Dursun comes back to the living room, he sees Temel nowhere!!! He asks his wife if she has seen him, but her wife reminds Dursun that she was with him carrying the beds!

While they stare each other in amazement, they hear the door knocked from the outside! Dursun rushes to the door and opens it!

It is Temel!! Soaked to the bone and wet!!

Temel : "Uyy uşağumm! I went to my house to fetch my pyjamas to spend the night in your house!!"
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://crazyd.wwooww.net

Temel pays a visit to his brother Dursun!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
CrazYD :: EngLish :: Extras-
Buraya geçin: